HELP FROM ABOVE

HELP FROM ABOVE

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Easin into the summer of 11

Summer is upon us, got little bitty tomatoes coming on already, and here in Oklahoma the weather is heating up. You might have seen the terrrible tornado disaster 80 miles from here in Joplin, Missouri. Please pray for those folks. Can you imagine how it is to have your life, livlihood, and even relationships changed so drastically? I'm sure someone reading this has lived through something as horrific; thankfully, I have not, even though I live in 'tornado alley' too!

I am a cartoonist, but am working my way back to doing some drawings, but I thought I would have some fun with images I scarfed from bing and google. Still waiting for some republican to sweep me off my feet....not holding my breath. Coupla strips for your indulgement... enjoy I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment